6 October 2014

October 2014 New Releases

It's a new month, and Ellie Whyte has all the Christian fiction new releases up at her website, Soul Inspirationz.

US and Canadian residents can enter to win one of up to 30 new release titles, and there's the choice of one Kindle title available for those outside the US and Canada. I've read it already--will you agree with my thoughts?
 

I'm planning to review several of these over the coming weeks, including:

- Promise to Cherish by Elizabeth Byler Young
- A Lady at Willowgrave Hall by Sarah Ladd
- The Covered Deep by Brandy Vallance
- Every Tear A Memory by Myra Johnson (excellent)

I'll also be catching up on some of the reading I didn't get to do on my recent holiday (can it really be a holiday if I'm too busy to read?).

What about you? What are you looking forward to reading this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment