6 May 2015

TCM Review: Tiffany Girl by Deeanne Gist

I am now a guest reviewer at The Christian Manifesto, and my first review went live at the end of last week. I'm reviewing Tiffany Girl, the latest from Deeanne Gist.

Click here to read my review, and another review from Denise Hershberger.

At The Christian Manifesto, most novels are reviewed by two different people so readers get a variety of views. Check the site out - they have a large team of fiction reviewers, so are able to review a lot more titles, and a broader range than I can.


2015 Reading Challenge

Tiffany Girl counts towards my 2015 Reading Challenge as a book with more than 500 pages–544, according to the Amazon book page. That's one disadvantage of reading on a Kindle: you can't judge how long a book is by the thickness!.




No comments:

Post a Comment